Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy issued a statement on the inclusion of her name in the list of the Iraqi delegation that vi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy issued a statement on the inclusion of her name in the list of the Iraqi delegation that vi Empty A deputy issued a statement on the inclusion of her name in the list of the Iraqi delegation that vi

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 2:41 am

A deputy issued a statement on the inclusion of her name in the list of the Iraqi delegation that visited Israel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The deputy High Nassif, Saturday, issued a statement on the inclusion of its name in the list of the Iraqi delegation that visited Israel, indicating that those who fight corruption should expect an attack in reverse ways by means of the very "poor and despicable." 

Nasif said in a statement issued by her media office and received Alsumaria News, a copy of him that "the unprecedented attack and campaigns of systematic punctuation, which has been exposed by internal and external parties in recent times have not succeeded in achieving its endeavor," indicating that "those who fight corruption should expect an attack In reverse, in ways that are extremely cheap and despicable. "

"Any deputy who is sincere in representing his voters and defending their rights under the parliament may be able to fight one corrupt party or corrupt official. In this case his enemy will be known, but I have opened several fronts to fight corruption, whether in the previous parliamentary sessions or in the parliamentary session. And anyone can review the statements and statements issued by me and count the number of corrupt who hit their interests after they revealed their corruption, theft, contracts and deals. " 

"If they want to take revenge on a parliamentarian who fights alone and risks her life and the safety of her family," she said, "these gangs have electronic armies that spread like cancer in social networking sites."

Nassif said that "this is at the internal level, but outside, the last thing we expected was the entry of Israeli parties on the line to attack me." "The game was quickly discovered by a spy who acquitted the Kuwaiti people." 

"This attack is the tax of national positions since the issue of Mina Mubarak and Khor Abdullah until today," she said. "Who can stand up to all these attacks without any political or official side standing by a statement or statement?" 

"While we thank many honorable citizens who stood by us in social networking sites and expressed their solidarity with them, we assure them that we will not stop fighting corruption and expose public money," Nassif said, noting that "this war is bearing fruit after a response Prime Minister Sharon, thanking one of the previous statements and instructing him to stop the contract of the Ministry of DefenseWith the Chinese company Poly listed on the blacklist, the contract was canceled under the letter No. 18 on January 5, which means that there is someone to respond to our calls and stop the mafia of corruption alone. " 

The Israeli Foreign Ministry announced earlier that three delegations Iraq visited Israel last year, but media outlets and pages of social networking sites published the names of these delegations, including the deputy High Nassif.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:57 am