Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

death of the head of military intelligence in Yemen for the "attack of the end"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

death of the head of military intelligence in Yemen for the "attack of the end" Empty death of the head of military intelligence in Yemen for the "attack of the end"

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:22 am

[size=32]
    death of the head of military intelligence in Yemen for the "attack of the end"[/size]
     death of the head of military intelligence in Yemen for the "attack of the end" 110-075556--_15c3ab6cc14d37_700x400

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Major General Mohammed Saleh Tamah, head of Yemeni military intelligence, died of wounds sustained by the air raid on the Al-Anad base last Thursday, which was adopted by the Houthis.
    Sources close to the brigade said on Sunday that he died in Aden after his health deteriorated.
    Major General Mohammad Tamah was seriously injured when a military platform was attacked on Thursday by a marching aircraft that exploded on the platform.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:32 am