Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Immigration starts his work in the ministry and confirms: The file of the displaced is a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Immigration starts his work in the ministry and confirms: The file of the displaced is a Empty Minister of Immigration starts his work in the ministry and confirms: The file of the displaced is a

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:50 am

Minister of Immigration starts his work in the ministry and confirms: The file of the displaced is a national responsibility
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The Minister of Displacement and Migration Nawaf Bahaa Mousa started his work Sunday at the ministry headquarters in Baghdad, calling on the concerned parties to assume their national responsibility towards completing the Iraqi victory by returning the families to their homes.
    "We reject any forced return of Iraqi refugees abroad," the minister said during the first meeting, which he chaired in the presence of the Undersecretary of State and the Directors-General.
    With regard to displaced families, he stressed the need to speed up to secure their urgent requirements, the first of which is white oil for the displaced in the camps in coordination with the Ministry of Oil, as well as the provision of emergency assistance and urgent needs.
    He added that "his ministry will work to secure a dignified return of displaced families in coordination with the relevant authorities, stressing that the completion of the victory is fair to those who were unjustly war and drove them out of their areas, pointing out that the return of living Hnai them is a responsibility in the necks of each of the tasks in Iraq Post-war.
    At the end of the meeting, the Minister expressed his hope that hands will be strengthened to improve the Ministry's status and meet the necessary requirements of its cadres to support its categories of displaced, displaced and migrant people, including returnees to their liberated areas by providing them with the necessary financial allocations and according to their classification. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 6:29 am