Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon extends US troops on border with Mexico

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon extends US troops on border with Mexico Empty Pentagon extends US troops on border with Mexico

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jan 2019, 3:18 am

Pentagon extends US troops on border with Mexico
    Pentagon extends US troops on border with Mexico Irq_1994688751_1547541353
    The US Defense Department announced on Tuesday that it would extend the deployment of US forces on the border with Mexico until September 30 to support border guards against the flow of migrants.
    The Department of Homeland Security has asked the Pentagon to help and Acting Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan has agreed to extend the deployment of US forces on the Mexican border until the end of September, the ministry said in a statement.
    The statement added that the Pentagon will continue to provide air support to the border guards and the laying of barbed wire between the crossing points, and monitor the entry points.
    The deployment of US forces was due to end on the Mexican border in mid-December, but the Department of Homeland Security asked the Pentagon to extend the deployment until January 31.
    Before the deadline expired, the Department of Homeland Security again asked the Pentagon to extend the deployment until the end of September, and the latter agreed to the request

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=112303

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:10 am