Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel reveals new rapprochement with Arab countries

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Israel reveals new rapprochement with Arab countries Empty Israel reveals new rapprochement with Arab countries

Post by rocky Wed 16 Jan 2019, 2:38 am

[size=32]
Israel reveals new rapprochement with Arab countries[/size]
Israel reveals new rapprochement with Arab countries Natin

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu unveiled new information on rapprochement with Arab countries during the inauguration ceremony of the new chief of staff of the Israeli army.

On Tuesday, during a ceremony to hand over the IDF's leadership to General Aviv Kochavi, General Netanyahu replaced Gen. Gadi Eisenkot to become the 22nd chief of staff of the Israeli army, according to Twitter comments on his official Twitter account. .

"I was part of bringing Arab states closer to Israel through your meetings with the chiefs of staff of Arab armies," Netanyahu told Eisenkot at the ceremony, "I felt their sympathy for us, even in front of the cameras."

"Thanks to our intelligence, technology and field capabilities, we have established our relations with the Arab world, prominent Islamic states are approaching us, these countries know that Israel is not an enemy, but a supporter," he said.

"The supreme mission is to keep the strongest Israeli army in the region in order to be able to win the war," the Israeli prime minister told army commanders at the ceremony. "The stronger we are, the greater the chances of achieving peace."

"The message of maintaining Israel's security requires army commanders to work continuously and carry the burden of the army quickly so that there is no vacuum or obstacle," he said.

"I was part of this, and I saw that in your meetings with the heads and commanders of the armies of Arab countries, I saw their embrace of us," Netanyahu said.

It should be noted that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said more than once that the process of "normalization" is taking place with the Arab world, without progress in the diplomatic process with the Palestinians.

Netanyahu did not reveal the names of the countries he spoke about, but he had visited the end of last October, Oman, while Israeli newspapers are talking about the existence of "secret" relations with several Arab countries.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/98280cc1-c56e-4e19-b864-43a548009996

Current date/time is Thu 02 Feb 2023, 11:09 am