Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pens: our troops return home after we defeated a preacher in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pens: our troops return home after we defeated a preacher in Syria Empty Pens: our troops return home after we defeated a preacher in Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jan 2019, 2:09 am

[size=32]
    Pens: our troops return home after we defeated a preacher in Syria[/size]
     Pens: our troops return home after we defeated a preacher in Syria Usa%20(10)

Twilight News    

15 hours ago

US Vice President Mike Bens has confirmed that his country's troops will return from Syria after defeating the terrorist group Da'ash.

"After we defeated the state organization in Syria, our troops will return to their homeland," Mike Bens said in his speech in Washington DC today, before ambassadors and heads of diplomatic missions.

In another context, MP Bens, that his country is facing a group of countries, which he described as "corrupt", stressing that his country will not enter into "adventures borne by the American people."

"Today there are superpowers competing with us, China is using dormant diplomacy," he said in a speech in Washington today.

"The United States is facing a group of corrupt countries that support terrorism, and I am talking about Iran and Nicaragua," he said, adding that "the US government will not enter into adventures borne by the American people."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a6746f0c-6461-4e3d-95e5-00881c1c592b

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:04 am