Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil shows the truth of the fire in the ministry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil shows the truth of the fire in the ministry Empty Oil shows the truth of the fire in the ministry

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jan 2019, 2:37 am

Oil shows the truth of the fire in the ministry
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The Ministry of Oil, on Thursday, the fact of reports of a fire in the building of the ministry.
    "The rising smoke is not the outbreak of a fire, as some media claimed, but it is the product of a heating system set up at the top of the ministry building," ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement.
    He added that "the intensity of smoke and escalation from the ministry because of the weather in Baghdad today," stressing that "this maintenance almost daily."
    He called Jihad "the media to be cautious in the transfer of information and ensure the official authorities."
    Some of the media have reported images of the fire in the upper floor of the building of the Ministry of Oil in central Baghdad without mentioning the reasons and details .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 14 Jun 2024, 10:49 pm