Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Americans focused on more than four million people tempted "Investing in Iraqi dinar"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Americans focused on more than four million people tempted "Investing in Iraqi dinar" Empty Americans focused on more than four million people tempted "Investing in Iraqi dinar"

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2014, 6:52 am

Americans focused on more than four million people tempted "Investing in Iraqi dinar"

Author: HAA
    Editor: BK, RS
    02/18/2014 20:37
    Number of readings: 195

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Revealed the site BBC Trending of the British Broadcasting Corporation, on Tuesday, for "hustler" Americans used social networking site Twitter, to make profits "penalty" through "delude" More than four million people, within one month, the need to invest in Iraqi currency, which "will rise value ", compared to taking a 20 percent commission, while describing the IMF that" allegations "as" very false. "

The British Broadcasting Corporation, according to what I have read it (the long-Presse), "The owner of the title of # wearethepeople on twitter American who calls himself the name of TNT Tony was doing Petrgab Americans to invest in Iraqi currency (the dinar), and informing them that their value will go up soon, so that makes everyone Order them between rich overnight, "indicating that he was" hosts many people in a dialogue session provides them with the latest information regarding the increase of the value of the Iraqi dinar. "

She said the radio, that "Tony was entering fake names of the callers on the site of the con that there are many others interested in the subject so that the number of callers per day for more than 25 thousand people."

She explained BBC, Tony, "baptized in the one to inform callers of times by the presence of confidential information outweighed the rise of the value of the dinar, and that the interest rate charged will be suitable for a limited number of participants to encourage them to buy the Iraqi dinar."

For his part, said a source at the International Monetary Fund, to radio, to those "false and deceptive claims in full."

While radio confirmed, that "experts and analysts from Harvard University and the London School of Economics," refuted allegations duper American Tony describing it as nonsense and dangerous at the same time ", stressing that" the Iraqi dinar has remained stable since 2010, and if the change worth it may fall more against the dollar does not rise as claimed by Tony. "

The BBC reported that "the dinar coin is available with a lot of brokers in the United States, so the purchase is done through them and they are few dealers are taking 20 percent commission."

The one who Asthutem the idea of ​​buying the Iraqi dinar, named Marquez Kurz, according to the radio, "I bought Iraqi dinars worth three thousand dollars and encouraged my friends and family to do so," adding, "I spent two years of my life I visit site Tony on Twitter and talking with others about the deal, which turned out Later they trick ".

She BBC, that there is a "sad cases obtained as a result of this act was to cases of divorce and the loss of some of the people to their homes after spending their money to buy dinars, which can not be paid," afterthought with that "what some still continue with that site."

The U.S. dollar is equal to about 1,800 per Iraqi dinars according to the official pricing, but banking offices sell the dollar by more than 1220 Iraqi dinars currently.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.almadapress.com/ar/news/26234/%25D8%25A3%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D9%258A-%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25B5%25D8%25A8-%25D8%25B9%25D9%2584%25D9%2589-%25D8%25A3%25D9%2583%25D8%25AB%25D8%25B1-%25D9%2585%25D9%2586-%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A8%25D8%25B9%25D8%25A9-%25D9%2585%25D9%2584%25D8%25A7%25D9%258A%25D9%258A
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Americans focused on more than four million people tempted "Investing in Iraqi dinar" Empty Re: Americans focused on more than four million people tempted "Investing in Iraqi dinar"

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2014, 6:53 am

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse

The BBC just did a story on the Iraqi dinar. BBC started reporting on a trend that took twitter by storm. This was kind of like an Occupy Wall Street campaign in cyberspace. About 4 million tweets appeared that said various things but all had one phrase that said “#wearethepeople.”

This was a campaign that was started by dinar guru TNT Tony. Some tweets simply said “Release the RV #wearethepeople” I think the Sheeple who follow Tony may feel that this is a great course of action and it could result in launching this fictitious RV. This campaign has led to a BBC investigation which led to a proper analysis of the situation.

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse
    The BBC story was written by Cordelia Hebblethwaite. She did her due diligence and she treated the story with the proper analysis it deserves. I did speak with her on this topic. She spoke to a number of other people in the dinar community as well. She spent a great deal of time digging to find the truth. I found her reporting to be very fair and objective. I sure hope they do some follow-up articles.
    In addition to the article the story will also be on BBC radio. Here are the links to the article and the radio show.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-26187471

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm