Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US intelligence monitors test of Russian missile system promising

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US intelligence monitors test of Russian missile system promising Empty US intelligence monitors test of Russian missile system promising

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jan 2019, 1:29 am

US intelligence monitors test of Russian missile system promising %D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AE-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-3-668x350

[size=32]US intelligence monitors test of Russian missile system promising[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]US intelligence has tested a Russian missile test system promising anti-missile A-235 "Nodol", according to the channel "CNBC".[/rtl]

[rtl]A Russian anti-missile missile was launched for testing, which was received at the end of December 2018 and the test ended successfully, US intelligence sources told the channel.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to US intelligence, the missile was launched from a mobile launcher and whipped about 3,000 kilometers in 17 minutes, successfully reaching a predetermined target, and the location of the test was not identified.[/rtl]

[rtl]The US intelligence report said that in 2018, Russia successfully conducted two tests of the new missile defense system, in total, has so far conducted seven tests of this kind.[/rtl]

[rtl]In its report, the Intelligence Agency indicated that the Nodule anti-missile system was capable of disrupting communications and navigation satellites in LEO.[/rtl]

[rtl]It should be noted that on 1 December last year, the Russian Air Force tested an anti-missile missile successfully in Kazakhstan and another test of the latest Russian anti-missile missiles was carried out in August 2018.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/275805

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:04 pm