Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

20 people killed in a fuel pipe explosion in Mexico

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

20 people killed in a fuel pipe explosion in Mexico Empty 20 people killed in a fuel pipe explosion in Mexico

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jan 2019, 1:51 am

20 people killed in a fuel pipe explosion in Mexico

10:35 - 19/01/2019

20 people killed in a fuel pipe explosion in Mexico %D9%85%D9%83%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%83-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    At least 20 people were killed and dozens wounded when a petrol pipeline exploded in the state of Hidalgo in Mexico, authorities said.
    "There are preliminary reports that 20 people were killed and more than 54 injured in the pipeline explosion," said Omar Fayyad, governor of Hidalgo state.
    "Mexican Interior Minister Hidalgo Simon Vargas Aguilar has been instructed to provide the necessary assistance to the families of the victims. We are supported by the federal government with all that is necessary to resolve this situation. "
    Claudia Schinbaum, mayor of Mexico City, reported that four medical helicopters were sent to the scene of the incident by the city authorities, and that the injured were taken to hospitals in the capital for medical care.
    Separate television footage showed the flow of gasoline from the pipeline earlier on Friday after a break, and about 300 local residents tried to fill their leaky fuel containers before the explosion.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:26 am