Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Wisdom: The Minister of Education will be replaced by an independent candidate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Wisdom: The Minister of Education will be replaced by an independent candidate Empty Special Wisdom: The Minister of Education will be replaced by an independent candidate

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jan 2019, 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Wisdom: The Minister of Education will be replaced by an independent candidate[/size]

[rtl]104 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special[/rtl]
    [rtl]The representative of the National Wisdom Movement, Jasim Khumat, Saturday, that the Minister of Education passed by the House of Representatives and did not lead the constitutional oath after the accusations against her belonging to members of her family to Da'ash terrorist will be replaced by another candidate independent.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said in an interview with "Trend Press", "There is a breakthrough in terms of the crisis of vacant ministries in the next few days."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The two Kurdish parties reached an agreement on the issue of an independent personality of the Ministry of Justice, while other names were submitted to the candidates of the Ministry of Defense and Interior."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the Minister of Education passed by the House of Representatives will be replaced by another independent candidate."[/rtl]
    [rtl]HN[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:20 am