Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special .. Will the parliament resort to the UN Security Council regarding the American presence?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special .. Will the parliament resort to the UN Security Council regarding the American presence? Empty Special .. Will the parliament resort to the UN Security Council regarding the American presence?

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jan 2019, 1:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special .. Will the parliament resort to the UN Security Council regarding the American presence?[/size]

[rtl]107 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the Foreign Relations Committee MP Mukhtar Moussawi, on Saturday, the possibility of resorting to the House of Representatives to the Security Council on the presence of US forces in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We are supposed to take two reports from former Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi and the current prime minister," al-Moussawi told Trend News in response to a question about the parliament's use of the UN Security Council if the US presence was found to be without coordination with the Iraqi government. Adel Abdul Mahdi (regarding the American presence). "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Moussawi added that "this issue is raised first as signatures in the House of Representatives to take the correct action within the parliament, and after the study (the reports of Abadi and Abdul-Mahdi) action is taken (recourse to the Security Council)."[/rtl]
    [rtl]HA[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:50 pm