Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Wisdom: We do not need legislation on the US presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Special Wisdom: We do not need legislation on the US presence in Iraq Empty Special Wisdom: We do not need legislation on the US presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jan 2019, 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Wisdom: We do not need legislation on the US presence in Iraq[/size]

[rtl]59 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction / Special[/rtl]
    [rtl]The wisdom stream led by Ammar al-Hakim, on Monday, on the issue of the US presence in Iraq, while stressing the need to legislate a law to dissuade those forces from Iraqi territory.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The MP for the current Hassan Khalati, in an interview with "Trend Press," "does not need the House of Representatives to enact a law on the issue of US presence in Iraq," stressing that "there is no disagreement on the rejection of this presence or accept it, everyone agrees on the need to preserve Sovereignty and independence of Iraq and the imposition of full sovereignty over all its territory. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the security relationship between Baghdad and Washington is governed by the Strategic Framework Agreement, which explicitly states that there is no permanent presence of US forces, in addition to the absence of any US military bases on Iraqi soil."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The parliament plans to enact a law based on the first item and Article 5 of the Constitution in force in the country, which says that Iraq is an independent state with full sovereignty on its territory, and that the Iraqi army is responsible for the security of soil,[/rtl]
    [rtl]The draft law provides for the removal of all foreign forces from Iraq, including those in the Kurdistan region, support for Iraqi forces, regular Ministry of Interior formations and popular mobilization factions, strengthening air force capabilities and building air defense systems capable of securing the country, Hassan and friendly countries.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:01 pm