Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi reveals a political agreement to pass the budget in full during today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi reveals a political agreement to pass the budget in full during today's session Empty Tamimi reveals a political agreement to pass the budget in full during today's session

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Jan 2019 - 5:44

Tamimi reveals a political agreement to pass the budget in full during today's session

11:42 - 23/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Majida Tamimi, on Wednesday, the existence of a political agreement between the blocks to pass the budget law during today's session, indicating that the amendments to the budget serves the citizen significantly.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the amendments to the general budget law included public services, private sector development and did not neglect the request of any governorate, which makes it easy to pass through today's session.
    "All the political blocs agreed to pass the budget and not to object to it," Tamimi said, adding that "meetings continue until the moment in order to put the latest amendments before putting them to vote in the next two hours."
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halabousi set Wednesday, a date to complete the vote on the cabinet cabins and the budget. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 10:15