Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: America is exerting pressure on the media and the military and the government to reassure t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: America is exerting pressure on the media and the military and the government to reassure t Empty Al-Bawi: America is exerting pressure on the media and the military and the government to reassure t

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:22 am

Al-Bawi: America is exerting pressure on the media and the military and the government to reassure the street

11:20 - 25/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Hazem al-Bawi said on Friday that America continues to provoke the popular masses and resistance factions and exert media and military pressure, which must be rectified by the government and parliament to schedule the withdrawal of US forces.
    "The government should not take the spectator's view of reports of US movements in the provinces of Anbar, Salah al-Din and Diyala, as well as Kurdistan and Nineveh," al-Bawi said in a statement.
    He added that "these news leads to confusion among the people and a major disruption of the confusion provided by the conflicting news agencies and sources of information in multiple official government silence, which will reassure the street and resolve the resources of confusion and fears of entering the country under the occupation again."
    "The reports of the rapid movements of Artal and the American military divisions in the length and breadth of these provinces are of concern to the citizens and their fears of the consequences of provoking the popular crowd and therefore the occurrence of the forbidden."
    "The government must act diplomatically to oblige the US side to abide by the terms of the strategic framework agreement signed between the two countries, which stipulate in its most important terms respect the sovereignty of the two signatory states. Otherwise, the parliament must take its active role in forcing the government to take a firm decision to schedule the exit of foreign forces from the land. Iraq". End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am