Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties - Page 2 Empty Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jan 2019, 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Industry announced on Tuesday that it was discussing the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties, noting that it is hoped to lay the foundation stone for the establishment of a joint industrial city between the two countries.
    "The agenda for the talks between Iraq and Jordan during the visit of Deputy Prime Minister Jordan Rajai al-Muasher included discussing the decision to exempt about 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties," Industry and Minerals Minister Saleh Abdullah al-Jubouri said in a statement. , Noting that "it was agreed with the Jordanian side to exclude goods similar to Iraqi goods."
    "It was agreed that this decision will be presented to the Iraqi Council of Ministers and the Ministerial Economic Committee at its next session to issue a decision to exempt the list of Jordanian goods from customs duties."
    Jubouri pointed out that "all the procedures related to the joint industrial zones, which is now in the process of obtaining final approvals from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, have also been discussed." It is hoped that this year will witness the laying of the foundation stone for the establishment of a joint industrial city between the two countries.
    Jordanian Deputy Prime Minister Rajai Saleh al-Muasher arrived Monday for an official visit to Baghdad to boost bilateral relations in all fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

customs - Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties - Page 2 Empty Re: Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties

Post by weslin3 Tue 29 Jan 2019, 9:28 am

Here is this date again... Feb. 2.. Where else have we seen this? Hope it is a date that they get things in motion.

"The Iraqi and Jordanian sides have signed an agreement to start the entry of Jordanian trucks into Iraq in all its provinces, accompanied by security from the Iraqi side in principle to protect them from any forces outside the law as of February 2," Al-Daoud said in a statement to the Jordanian newspaper Al-Rai.
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

customs - Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties - Page 2 Empty Re: Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties

Post by Stevethebrit Tue 29 Jan 2019, 1:01 pm

weslin3 wrote:Here is this date again... Feb. 2.. Where else have we seen this? Hope it is a date that they get things in motion.

"The Iraqi and Jordanian sides have signed an agreement to start the entry of Jordanian trucks into Iraq in all its provinces, accompanied by security from the Iraqi side in principle to protect them from any forces outside the law as of February 2," Al-Daoud said in a statement to the Jordanian newspaper Al-Rai.
    I guess we are that desperate for crumbs of info that are positive, we latch onto anything we can. I'm with you Wes, I do it all the time. I'm pinning my hopes on the first half of this year. I hope we all have a summer we'll never forget. :-)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 29 Jan 2019, 5:47 pm

Thanks Stevethebrit.... Guess so... Looking for some sign of movement... bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm