Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany confirms its intention to "remove Iran" from the Golan: is a full right of Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany confirms its intention to "remove Iran" from the Golan: is a full right of Israel Empty Germany confirms its intention to "remove Iran" from the Golan: is a full right of Israel

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:06 am

[size=32]
    Germany confirms its intention to "remove Iran" from the Golan: is a full right of Israel[/size]
     Germany confirms its intention to "remove Iran" from the Golan: is a full right of Israel Angela-merkel

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has affirmed Israel's "full right" to defend itself from the danger of Iran, saying that Berlin is working to prevent any Iranian troops from approaching the Golan Heights.
    Merkel said in an interview with the Israeli radio station "Kan" on the anniversary of the Holocaust in the wake of the Second World War, that Tehran pursues policies that pose a threat to Tel Aviv, stressing that "it is important and correct for Israel to implement its security interests."
    Commenting on the Israeli raids on Syria, the German chancellor said, "Israel must defend its existence, and the situation in Syria is certainly a danger to it."
    "For this reason we are working, for example, to ensure that no Iranian forces are present in the vicinity of the Golan," she said, adding that she had discussed the issue with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
    Israel recently admitted to launching hundreds of raids on sites in Syria, which it said belonged to Iran.

Current date/time is Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:25 pm