Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers takes decisions, including a deadline for personalities and parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Council of Ministers takes decisions, including a deadline for personalities and parties Empty Council of Ministers takes decisions, including a deadline for personalities and parties

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 2:13 am

[size=32]
    Council of Ministers takes decisions, including a deadline for personalities and parties[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    During the meeting, the prime minister affirmed the importance of exchanging interests and interests in all fields and meeting the needs of the two countries in a way that achieves economic prosperity and stability.
    The Council of Ministers approved the determination of the capital of public companies in the Ministry of Electricity.
    The project of rehabilitating Basrah refinery has been re-introduced to the Council of Ministers.
    The council decided to return the government vehicles allocated for the temporary use of parties and personalities to the official authorities who owned the property within a period not exceeding three months. Otherwise, the legal procedures will be taken against the violators, with the possibility of selling them to the borrowers according to the law.
    The Council of Ministers approved the granting of public benefit to the institution of the shrine of Mohammed al-Sadr and his sons of cultural charity.
    The Council also agreed to compensate for the damage caused by bird flu according to the work of the relevant committees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:01 am