Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

first objection to the Supreme Council to combat corruption in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

first objection to the Supreme Council to combat corruption in Iraq Empty first objection to the Supreme Council to combat corruption in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 7:22 am

[size=32]
    first objection to the Supreme Council to combat corruption in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

"Twilight News / through the National Coalition, led by Iyad Allawi on Wednesday for refusing to declare Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the formation of the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption, and the issuance of my order to the Council.

The leader of the coalition Haider Mulla, told the Twilight News that "the creation of new devices that weigh the state to fight corruption will not fight anyone, and everyone to leave playing on the public, these devices, which did not provide anything."

"The application of the law, which puts on the shelf, a real weapon to fight corruption, and this weapon eaten rust and does not want the state and government to use it," adding that "no matter how many these organs and councils will not scare the corrupt," he said.

Abdul-Mahdi on Tuesday issued the decree number 70 on the formation of the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption and its composition and functions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:39 am