Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs: We suffer from interventions that disrupt the procedures and cause waste of public money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs: We suffer from interventions that disrupt the procedures and cause waste of public money Empty Customs: We suffer from interventions that disrupt the procedures and cause waste of public money

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 4:38 pm

Customs: We suffer from interventions that disrupt the procedures and cause waste of public money

Wednesday 30 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

issued a customs body, Wednesday, clarification on the "claim that " the presence of staff at the point Comerk Hearouh located between Kirkuk and Erbil , caused a waste of public money, while suggesting she is suffering from occurring in most centers and customs that cause the waste and disruption procedures interventions . 

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the authority said in a statement that "in response to some media coverage on the allegations of one of the parties claimed that employees at the point of Kirkuk Sharaoua between Kirkuk and Erbil caused a waste of public money through manipulation of the rate of customs was completed by 50 agricultural harvester Equipped with the Ministry of Agriculture. "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"We would like to clarify the correctness of the measures taken by its staff working in the point, which was based on the Cabinet Decision No. 391 of 2018, which reduced the percentage of customs duties on agricultural harvesters from 30% to 0.5% . 

The Authority added that "these news are published in the media from unauthorized parties and before deciding by the judiciary," pointing out that "it suffers from interventions in most of its customs centers and it is that disrupt the procedures and cause waste in public money."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:04 am