Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

customs reveals the reasons for the collection of agricultural harvest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs reveals the reasons for the collection of agricultural harvest Empty customs reveals the reasons for the collection of agricultural harvest

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jan 2019, 4:45 pm

[size=32]
    customs reveals the reasons for the collection of agricultural harvest[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The General Authority of Customs issued on Wednesday, in response to what was reported by some local media on the allegations of one of the sources claimed that employees at the point of Kirkuk Sharaoua between (Kirkuk - Erbil) caused a waste of public money through manipulation of the rate of customs duty, has been fulfilled About fifty agricultural harvesers equipped with the Ministry of Agriculture.
    The Authority confirmed in a statement to Ashqaf News, "The validity of the procedures taken by its employees working in the customs point, which was based on the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 391 of 2018, which reduced the percentage of customs duties on agricultural harvesters from 30% to 0.5% Mechanism ".
    The Commission said in its statement that "these news published in the media from unauthorized parties and persons, and before the decision by the judiciary," explaining that it suffers from "interventions occurring in most of its customs centers and it is that disrupt the procedures and cause waste in public money."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:20 am