Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

79 countries meet in Washington to discuss post-Saddam Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

79 countries meet in Washington to discuss post-Saddam Iraq and Syria Empty 79 countries meet in Washington to discuss post-Saddam Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jan 2019, 3:58 am

79 countries meet in Washington to discuss post-Saddam Iraq and Syria
     Wednesday, 30 January 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Writings
    While confirming the continued internationalization of the situation in Iraq and Syria, even with the elimination of the organization is calling, the United States called the foreign ministers of the International Coalition against a supporter of the meeting in Washington after about a week from now and specifically Wednesday, February 6, 2019; to discuss the latest developments in the elimination of Dahesh and beyond Of moves.
    The 79-member coalition, along with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, will discuss the next phase of the campaign against terrorism in Iraq and Syria, which will focus on ensuring that there is no resurgent return, the State Department said Wednesday (January 30th). , Through stabilization and security assistance in Iraq and Syria on the ground.
    Washington is determined to prevent a resurgent return from appearing in Iraq and Syria, especially after the US withdrawal from Syria to Iraq, to ​​remain committed to working with the international coalition to continue to destroy the remnants of its international ambitions.
    The US Department of State also pointed out that the United States will work to return the displaced and those who have been displaced to their positions in Iraq and Syria while ensuring security for them. These are hints of international arrangements for entry as an international guarantor to protect returnees to Iraq and Syria. Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:33 am