Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary integrity presents four important files to the Anti-Corruption Council

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary integrity presents four important files to the Anti-Corruption Council Empty Parliamentary integrity presents four important files to the Anti-Corruption Council

Post by wciappetta Thu 31 Jan 2019, 7:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Parliamentary integrity presents four important files to the Anti-Corruption Council
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Policy of  January 31, 2019 Parliamentary Integrity Four important files of the Anti-Corruption Council closed 42 visits

Baghdad / SNG - Member of the Commission on Integrity Parliamentary Taha Defense, on Thursday, the intention of his committee to put four files important to the Supreme Council to combat corruption, which was formed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, indicating that the most prominent file is the currency auction.
    The defense said in a press statement that "will be presented four important files serious before the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption, most notably the file of the auction of hard currency and the recovery of smuggled funds and projects and the state property file," noting that "the reduction of corruption needs to enact a number of laws supporting and supporting the governmental control bodies "He said.

He added that "the legislation of laws of integrity and gain illegal and inspectors will give a greater impetus to the executive supervisory bodies to carry out their duties to reduce corruption."

"His coalition is strongly supportive of the passage of these laws during the second legislative term to strengthen the authority of the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption," said Defendi, a deputy of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary integrity presents four important files to the Anti-Corruption Council Empty Re: Parliamentary integrity presents four important files to the Anti-Corruption Council

Post by weslin3 Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:38 am

Looking forward to shutting down the currency auctions...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary integrity presents four important files to the Anti-Corruption Council Empty Re: Parliamentary integrity presents four important files to the Anti-Corruption Council

Post by weslin3 Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:41 am

In fact this is one of the lowest cash sales that I have seen in a while.

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 3/2/2019 that performed on 31/1/2019

Announcement No.(3884)

Sale Date - 3/2/2019 that performed on 31/1/2019
    Details Amount
    Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)167,281,582
    Total sale cash18,780,000
    Total sale amount

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 8:09 am