Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border Ports The customs license is a condition for the exercise of customs work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border Ports The customs license is a condition for the exercise of customs work Empty Border Ports The customs license is a condition for the exercise of customs work

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Border Ports The customs license is a condition for the exercise of customs work

31-01-2019 11:17 AM 
    Number of readings:

Agency of the orbit -
    Baghdad 

The head of the Border Crossing Authority, Kadhim al-Aqabi, said on Thursday that no person is allowed to practice customs work unless he is licensed by the General Authority of Customs. 

In a statement received by Al-Madar, Al-Madar said, "Within the field tours to the border port of Trebil, the head of the Ports Authority met with a group of customs clearance agents and listened to their problems which contributed to solving the dilemma of payment of customs duties and taxes in dollars. As a result of the absence of banking companies at the border crossing, Customs to the transfer of the dollar from the road and the prospects of exposure to risks and after contact with the Director General of Rafidain Bank Dr. Khawla Asadi '.

"It was agreed to accept the payment of Iraqi dinar or the dollar and the payment of service fees of 0.085% whether the payment of the customs clearance agent in Iraqi dinar or dollars, and thus brothers can lead agents to open accounts with Rafidain Bank and pay through Visa Card or payment by instruments. 

She pointed out that 'the penalty stressed that no one allowed to practice customs work unless it is licensed by the General Authority of Customs and charged the administration of the port and the departments responsible for the implementation of the instructions'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 pm