Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish deputy reveals the exemption of hundreds of Jordanian goods from customs duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Kurdish deputy reveals the exemption of hundreds of Jordanian goods from customs duties Empty Kurdish deputy reveals the exemption of hundreds of Jordanian goods from customs duties

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:51 am

[size=32]
    Kurdish deputy reveals the exemption of hundreds of Jordanian goods from customs duties[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

Saturday, 2 February 2019

A member of the House of Representatives on the mass change MP Ghaleb Mohammed Ali, on Saturday, the exemption of Jordanian goods from customs duties at a time when taxes on the simple Iraqi citizen.
    "The government's approval to exempt 371 Jordanian goods from customs duties is incorrect, as this decision allows hundreds of imported goods to invade the Iraqi market and thus compete with the national industry that we seek to return to the markets," Ghalib said in a statement.
    He added that "all the countries of the world are charging customs duties on the goods entering them, but today we find the Iraqi government to reverse this, by making its market open to all without charge," noting that "the deficit suffered by the country's budget each year as a result of non-dependence on resources other than Oil, and thus the citizen is affected by this deficit due to wrong policies. "
    "The parliament and the president of the republic must immediately intervene and protect the country from a real disaster that harms the citizen first," he said, surprising the government's actions towards Jordan by allowing it to export Iraqi oil through its territory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 am