Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market Empty Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Feb 2019, 3:38 am

Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market

February 05, 201

The central bank governor Ali Al-Alak said on Monday that the bank bought 20 trillion treasury bills to move the market. 
    "The monetary policy occupies an important part of the economy and investment sector and the central bank participates to achieve it," Al-Aallak said during a dialogue session at the Rafidain Conference held in Baghdad and attended by Baghdad. "Monetary policy achieves economic stability. The stability of the exchange rate and the adequacy of reserves. Fundamental to the stability of the economy. " 
    He added that "the central bank has not only achieved the basic goals, but entered the economic growth, which is unconventional policy," noting that "through the unconventional approach we have bought 20 trillion of treasury transfers and the purpose of maintaining the economic situation and move the market." 
    He pointed out that "the central bank has taken the initiative of unconventional, the initiative of lending agricultural, housing and industrial and launched financial allocations, which is important," as he can secure financial for any real project if the necessary conditions. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market Empty Re: Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 06 Feb 2019, 6:13 am

Right, now you've got reserves, RV the bloody thing!!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market Empty Re: Central Bank: We bought 20 trillion treasury transfers to move the market

Post by weslin3 Wed 06 Feb 2019, 8:11 am

Thank you so much for this article Rocky.. Been looking for it. I think this tells us that things are winding down...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 06 Feb 2019, 8:13 am

Stevethebrit wrote:Right, now you've got reserves, RV the bloody thing!!
    They should be ready to go....

BTW I remembered that Feb. 2nd date.... It was Ground Hog's Day.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I kept on thinking what else happens on that date...
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 06 Feb 2019, 12:47 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Stevethebrit wrote:Right, now you've got reserves, RV the bloody thing!!
    They should be ready to go....

BTW I remembered that Feb. 2nd date.... It was Ground Hog's Day.... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I kept on thinking what else happens on that date...

Too funny Weslin...   lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:27 pm