Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Tehran calls Baghdad to deal with border crossings "both"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Tehran calls Baghdad to deal with border crossings "both" Empty Special Tehran calls Baghdad to deal with border crossings "both"

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Feb 2019, 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Tehran calls Baghdad to deal with border crossings "both"[/size]
    [size=32]
    [rtl]Views[/rtl]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iranian consulate in Basra on Wednesday called on the Iraqi government to deal with the ports of the center and south as it dealt with the port of Trebil in terms of reductions and the abolition of some customs duties.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Iraqi-Jordanian trade agreement is a positive step for Iraq and this is an internal matter for Iraq, but we hope that the Iraqi government will deal with the ports of the south and the center as it dealt with the port of Trebil in terms of reducing fees," said director of consular information Mohammed Ismail. An important step for traders and business. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Basra is the only maritime port of Iraq and has more than a land port with the Islamic Republic of Iran, and we do not wish it to be harmed by the trade agreement with Jordan," he said, adding that he hoped "to take steps and decisions coming from the Iraqi government, .http://aletejahtv.com/archives/278530[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:18 pm