Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first parliamentary comment on the receipt of deputies, "bribes" American

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first parliamentary comment on the receipt of deputies, "bribes" American Empty The first parliamentary comment on the receipt of deputies, "bribes" American

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Feb 2019, 6:02 am

The first parliamentary comment on the receipt of deputies, "bribes" American

13:42 - 09/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The alliance called on the political blocs to investigate with their deputies, who were named in a press report to receive "bribes" in exchange for non-voting on the law to remove foreign forces, accusing the US side to exert media pressure to keep US forces in Iraq.
    The MP for the coalition Abbas Aliawi said in a statement to / information /, "The heads of political blocs accused of receiving their deputies gifts and bribes financial in exchange for silence on the survival of the US demanding the investigation of these leaks and hold all corrupt parliamentarians."
    Alawi said that "all political blocs, including the Kurdish and Sunni blocs do not want to extend the stay of US forces, forcing the US side to exert political and political pressure against those blocs." He stressed "the insistence of parliament to pass the law to withdraw US troops from Iraq."
    The Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar revealed on Saturday that US officials had offered "kickbacks" to Iraqi lawmakers to urge them to reject a law calling for the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq.
    According to the newspaper, it was known from the deputies who accepted "gifts material": Kazem al-Otaibi and Ziad Ahmed of the coalition «National» headed by Iyad Allawi, and Nahdah Zeid of the «list of the Iraqi decision» led by Osama Najafi. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:33 am