Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran outperform Turkey with exports to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran outperform Turkey with exports to Iraq Empty Iran outperform Turkey with exports to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Feb 2019, 6:06 am

Iran outperform Turkey with exports to Iraq

Saturday, 9 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, Secretary - General of the Iranian Chamber of Commerce - Iraqi Joint revealedHamid Hosseini on Saturday that Iranian exports to the size of Iraq than Turkish in the past year. 

The Iranian news agency Fars quoted Hosseini as saying that "the volume of Iranian exports to Iraq surpassed Turkey last year, touching 8 billion and 750 million dollars, thus exceeding Turkish exports to this country." 

Hosseini added that "the rate of Iranian exports to Iraq amounts to about 750 million dollars per month, where it rises to 900 million and decrease to 510 million dollars sometimes other"

Hosseini pointed out that " Turkey exported goods to Iraq worth 8300 million dollars in 2017, but the volume of exports decreased during the last year to 7350 million dollars, while the volume of Iranian exports amounted to 8750 million dollars and replaced them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:53 pm