Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will hold its meeting today and its agenda without budget

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament will hold its meeting today and its agenda without budget Empty Parliament will hold its meeting today and its agenda without budget

Post by chouchou Thu 27 Feb 2014, 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hold the House of Representatives on Thursday voted its regular reading for a number of bills in his agenda during reading of the draft budget bill for fiscal 2014 for the continuation of the political differences around.

According to a statement of the Council that "the agenda includes a vote on granting advance of the Independent High Commission for Elections and vote on a bill to exempt Iraqi and foreign companies implementing investment projects and vote on the bill modulated and the first reading of a bill to encourage Doctors anesthesia."

"It also includes the agenda, the first reading of a bill third amendment to the Law of the Ministry of Water Resources No. [50] for the year 2008 and the first reading of a bill to preserve the documents and the second reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the law on compensation for those affected by the military operations and the mistakes of military and terrorist operations number [20] for the year 2009. "

The statement pointed out that "the agenda of the second reading of the proposed law to honor scientists, writers, artists and scholars State Prize and the second reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the law of reward trainees in vocational training centers under the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the second reading of the draft law on passports".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:36 am