Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Apple's sales in the Chinese market fell

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Apple's sales in the Chinese market fell Empty Apple's sales in the Chinese market fell

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Feb 2019, 2:19 am

Apple's sales in the Chinese market fell

Apple's sales in the Chinese market fell 12958
    IPhone 

Apple's US sales in the Chinese market fell 20 percent in the fourth quarter of 2018, showing the company's decline in the world's largest mobile market.
    Bloomberg reported that data released on Tuesday showed that the entire Chinese market fell 9.7 percent in the fourth quarter, but Apple fell by about twice that. Bloomberg said the slowdown in the economy and the rise in iPhone prices contributed to Apple's fall in sales in China.
    Apple has struggled to cope with the rise of rival Chinese companies such as Huawei, which has established its lead in mobile phone sales in China, with sales rising 23.3 percent in the fourth quarter, data showed.
    Data showed that Apple's sales came in fourth place in the fourth quarter after Obo and Vivo.Xiaomei ranked fifth, with sales falling 34.9%.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:45 pm