Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Parliamentary Defense: The security agreement with Washington expired after the entry of a s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Parliamentary Defense: The security agreement with Washington expired after the entry of a s Empty Special Parliamentary Defense: The security agreement with Washington expired after the entry of a s

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Feb 2019, 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Parliamentary Defense: The security agreement with Washington expired after the entry of a supporter of Iraq[/size]

[rtl]136 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the parliamentary security and defense committee, Mohammad Reza, said on Thursday that the strategic agreement signed with the US side has become obsolete after he entered Da'ash to Iraq in 2014, stressing that Washington has renounced the protection of Iraq as agreed.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Reza said in an exclusive interview, "Trend Press," that "the US moves west of Anbar is very worrying and the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to clarify the reality of those moves to public opinion."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Iraq does not need foreign forces on the ground because our troops, the army, the police and the popular mobilization are capable of dealing with any emergency security situation," he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "the movements and the presence of these forces is a violation of the sovereignty of the country," noting that "the security agreement was considered expired after the entry of Dahesh to Iraq and Washington avoided defending the security and sovereignty of the country as agreed in the Convention."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:56 am