Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
mochasmom
weslin3
Lobo
Rocky
8 posters

Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Feb 2019, 1:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow

18:41 - 15/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The customs authority announced on Friday that it will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of Saturday.
    The agency said in a statement received by Al-Maaloumah that "the implementation of the agreement concluded between the federal government and the Kurdistan region to cancel the customs points established on the federal border with the region and will begin the unification of customs procedures at all border crossings as of Saturday 2019/2/16.
    The Authority added that "the agreement included the unification of all procedures and provisions of the customs tariff law and the adoption of a customs declaration in Arabic and Kurdish to work at all border crossings."
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

customs - Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow

Post by mochasmom Sat 16 Feb 2019, 7:18 pm

Always going forward, never there..but I knew they needed to finish the govt
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Customs of Kurdistan: the unification of customs duties between Baghdad and Erbil I on the date of I

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2019, 4:23 am

[size=36]Customs of Kurdistan: the unification of customs duties between Baghdad and Erbil I on the date of Iraq[/size]

Facebook Twitter More

BAGHDAD - 

The General Directorate of Customs in the Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed on Sunday that the unification of customs duties between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, is the first in the history of Iraq. 

"The agreement on the unification of fees is one of the best in the understandings between the two governments, the federal and the Kurdistan region," Customs Director Samal Abdul Rahman told a news conference attended by Mawazine News. "Today we see the results of these understandings on the ground." 

He added: "We seek to complete all other needs in this file, with the Iraqi Customs Authority," noting that "the unification of fees between the two governments is the first of its kind in the history of Iraq." 

"We have agreed with the federal government that the fees collected should not be high," he said.

He pointed out that "there is no country in the world, obtained customs fees from within the country, so it was agreed with the federal government to obtain a unified fee from Umm Qasr to Ibrahim Hebron."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Customs of Kurdistan: the unification of customs duties between Baghdad and Erbil I on the date of I

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2019, 4:23 am

[size=36]Customs of Kurdistan: the unification of customs duties between Baghdad and Erbil I on the date of Iraq[/size]

Facebook Twitter More

BAGHDAD - 

The General Directorate of Customs in the Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed on Sunday that the unification of customs duties between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, is the first in the history of Iraq. 

"The agreement on the unification of fees is one of the best in the understandings between the two governments, the federal and the Kurdistan region," Customs Director Samal Abdul Rahman told a news conference attended by Mawazine News. "Today we see the results of these understandings on the ground." 

He added: "We seek to complete all other needs in this file, with the Iraqi Customs Authority," noting that "the unification of fees between the two governments is the first of its kind in the history of Iraq." 

"We have agreed with the federal government that the fees collected should not be high," he said.

He pointed out that "there is no country in the world, obtained customs fees from within the country, so it was agreed with the federal government to obtain a unified fee from Umm Qasr to Ibrahim Hebron."

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

customs - Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow

Post by Diamond Sun 17 Feb 2019, 6:54 am

hum zip lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:37 am