Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US commander: Our army still supports Saudi Arabia in its war against Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US commander: Our army still supports Saudi Arabia in its war against Yemen Empty US commander: Our army still supports Saudi Arabia in its war against Yemen

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 2:27 am

US commander: Our army still supports Saudi Arabia in its war against Yemen

17:10 - 18/02/20190

US commander: Our army still supports Saudi Arabia in its war against Yemen %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86-696x435
    Information / translation ... The 
    US military confirmed that he is still offering military and logistical support to the Saudi aggression against Yemen and its allies despite the urgent need for a cease-fire there. 
    "The United States continues to support the Saudi alliance," Maj. Gen. David C. Hill, deputy commander-in-chief of the US Central Command, was quoted by AFP as saying. 
    "The US assistance was specifically intended to help them discriminate against targeting and reduce the risk of civilian casualties," he said.
    "The United States provided generous support to Saudi Arabia and its allies throughout the war and provided logistical assistance to the coalition, including the coordinates of the bombing, while the US commando force is deployed near the Saudi-Yemeni border to destroy weapons caches belonging to the popular Houthi Popular Movement in Yemen, Defend the country against the invaders. " 
    The World Health Organization has declared that 10,000 Yemeni civilians have been killed and wounded since the start of hostilities on Yemen by Saudi Arabia and its allies, but human rights groups said the death toll is five times higher.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:39 pm