Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs: the seizure of three consignments, one of which carries food damaged

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs: the seizure of three consignments, one of which carries food damaged Empty Customs: the seizure of three consignments, one of which carries food damaged

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Feb 2019, 3:15 am

Customs: the seizure of three consignments, one of which carries food damaged

Tuesday 19 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced the General Administration of Customs Tuesday seized three consignments in violation of the controls at the customs gate of Basra , indicating that one of those consignments carrying food materials expired since 2017. The 

authority said in a statement , News received Alsumaria copy of it, " the customs authority / Basra Gate Customs managed to control 3 containers of 20 feet size, including 178 178 barrels of compressed plastic granules are not used because they do not contain the official papers and container carrying food damaged a variety of Chinese origin.

The Authority added that "the foodstuffs expired since 2017, while the Directorate of the Customs of the southern region not to obtain the approvals of the fundamental three missions," follow-up that "in cooperation with the actors operating in the port to take legal action in accordance with the instructions in force and felt Basil customs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:13 pm