Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

issuing verdicts against four Iraqi officials to 7 years imprisonment for each of them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

issuing verdicts against four Iraqi officials to 7 years imprisonment for each of them Empty issuing verdicts against four Iraqi officials to 7 years imprisonment for each of them

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 1:28 am

[size=32]
    issuing verdicts against four Iraqi officials to 7 years imprisonment for each of them[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

36 minutes ago

The Department of Investigation of the Integrity Commission on Monday issued the Criminal Court of Qadisiyah four terms of imprisonment for a number of officials in the province, who were seized by the Office of the investigation of the Commission are involved in the crime of bribery.
    The Department referred to the details of the cases investigated by the Commission and referred them to the judiciary. The prison sentences included the director of the Rafidain Bank branch, the right side and the director of the Diwaniya Educational Hospital accounts, for receiving bribes from one of the contractors in return for payment of dues. The Director of the Branch of the Bank, in addition to the judgment of the Chairman of the Committee on Energy in Diwaniya and a member of the Committee; for taking bribes from a person in return for a promise to grant maternity leave.
    She explained that the court reached the conviction enough to criminalize the four defendants and sentenced each of them to seven years imprisonment in accordance with item II / 1 of Resolution No. 160 of 1983.
    The Integrity Commission announced last month that it had been able to carry out two separate surveillance operations, following a follow-up and investigation, resulting in the arrest of convicts sentenced to convictions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:07 pm