Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil may fall below $ 56

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil may fall below $ 56 Empty Oil may fall below $ 56

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:08 pm

: Oil may fall below $ 56

09:21 - 25/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, on Monday, the existence of expectations to indicate a drop in oil prices to the level of 56 dollars, stressing that the government has alternatives to compensate for the budget deficit, most notably tourism, transport and residential land.
    "The price of a barrel of oil has been set for the budget at $ 56, and there are expectations that prices will fall below the sum mentioned," said member of the committee Salim Tahmair.
    He added that "the government has the potential to fill the budget deficit, by resorting to the investment of other resources represented by water, tourism, transport and border crossings and residential land for the purpose of selling to the citizen and benefit from the amounts received."
    Tahmir said that "the government needs a full year to address the risk of financial crisis and fill the deficit, especially that there are a lot of obstacles of political dichotomy and the pursuit of some politicians behind their personal interests." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:10 am