Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity intends to investigate the "card card" and the hosting of public directors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity intends to investigate the "card card" and the hosting of public directors Empty Parliamentary integrity intends to investigate the "card card" and the hosting of public directors

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 6:15 am

Parliamentary integrity intends to investigate the "card card" and the hosting of public directors

13:23 - 26/02/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee announced on Tuesday its intention to complete the investigation with the file "Key Card" during the next legislative term, stressing that the chapter will witness the hosting of Directors General.
    "The second legislative term will witness the hosting of a number of officials within the committee," said member of the committee Khaled al-Geshmi in a translation of the information. "The most prominent issues before the parliamentary integrity are the issue of the card card."
    Al-Geshmi added that his committee "intends to complete the investigation of the issue of the card and the issue of Iraqi Airways."
    He pointed out that "the hosting will include the Director General of Rafidain Bank and officials concerned at the Central Bank, as well as the Director General of Iraqi Airways," explaining that "a lot of issues will be opened within the Committee during the second legislative term." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:21 am