Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: America is working to arm extra-state actors and revive the five regions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: America is working to arm extra-state actors and revive the five regions Empty Deputy: America is working to arm extra-state actors and revive the five regions

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Feb 2019, 6:01 am

Deputy: America is working to arm extra-state actors and revive the five regions

14:14 - 28/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD 
    - The deputy of the coalition of construction Haneen al-Qaddu, Thursday, warned of US efforts to arm certain parties outside the state, adding that Washington is also working to revive the five regions again. 
    Al-Qaddo said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "America is currently working on two issues: arming certain parties outside the state, and secondly, trying to get some politicians loyal to it to put up the issue of the five regions." 
    He added that "there are political and tribal agendas in the western and northern provinces working under the orders of the Americans and these agendas are ready to do anything," warning that "America is trying to confuse the situation politically and security ahead of the next session of the House of Representatives."
    The head of the office of the "Badr" in Anbar province, Qusay al-Anbari revealed in a statement to the "Information" / on Wednesday, there is a US move to raise the issue of Anbar province again, pointing out that Washington has begun to move its agenda of politicians and tribal elders to revive the issue. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2024, 11:24 am