Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Saudi coalition is committing more than 600 violations against Yemenis within 48 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Saudi coalition is committing more than 600 violations against Yemenis within 48 hours Empty The Saudi coalition is committing more than 600 violations against Yemenis within 48 hours

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Mar 2019, 2:47 am

The Saudi coalition is committing more than 600 violations against Yemenis within 48 hours

21:44 - 28/02/2019

The Saudi coalition is committing more than 600 violations against Yemenis within 48 hours 1036898954-696x377
    Information / follow up
    "As the Sana'a forces began to implement the first phase of the redeployment plan in Hodeidah, the Saudi coalition and its mercenaries continue to delay implementation of the agreement and commit 644 violations in the last 48 hours," said Brigadier Yahya Sariyeh, spokesman for the Yemeni army.
    The military spokesman said in a press statement that "the coalition targeted the houses and farms of citizens and residential neighborhoods and positions of the forces, and distributed these violations between the rocket fire, artillery, missiles and light weapons, in addition to 12 reinforcements and movements and the attempts to infiltrate and the processes of development and immunization of their forces while committed Al-Adwan Air and Explosive Flight 14 continued to fly in the town of Hodeidah and the districts.
    Brigadier Saree pointed out that "Air Adnan continued to commit more crimes and targeting civilians and public property and 43 raids in a number of provinces."
    He continued, "The army and the popular committees broke the crawlers of the mercenaries aggression towards the positions of our forces in the flag of the flag in the square and in the spot patches, and failed 3 attempts to infiltrate the hypocrites in Hayes and Harib Qaramish, and also carried out two attacks on the sites and gatherings mercenaries aggression, During which Artab Asir and Wataa Abdullah were cleared and controlled. They also carried out four raids on enemy positions in Lakhafif, opposite Najran and in the east of Sabreen in Jouf. " End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:15 am