Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China sends strong notification to Canada on Huawei's financial director

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China sends strong notification to Canada on Huawei's financial director Empty China sends strong notification to Canada on Huawei's financial director

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:23 am

China sends strong notification to Canada on Huawei's financial director %D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A

[size=32]China sends strong notification to Canada on Huawei's financial director[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]BEIJING - China strongly opposes the extradition of Canada's financial director to China's Huawei Technology Company, Meng Wanzhu, to the United States, the Foreign Ministry said Saturday.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Chinese side expressed its dissatisfaction and strong protest on the Canadian side with regard to its perseverance in promoting the so-called extradition procedures of Ms. Meng Wanzhu. Beijing has already given strict notice in this regard," State Department spokesman Lu Kang said in a statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Canadian authorities announced on Friday they would consider the extradition of the financial director of China's Huawei Technology Co., Meng Wanzhu, to the United States.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The accusations expose Huawei's persistent and persistent actions to exploit US companies and financial institutions and threaten the free and fair global labor market," said FBI Director Christopher Ray.[/rtl]

[rtl]Acting US Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said the list of charges did not include any presumed role for the Chinese government in both cases.[/rtl]

[rtl]The arrest of Wan Chu in Canada on the basis of a US memo has caused great tension in relations between Beijing and Ottawa.   [/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/281847http://aletejahtv.com/archives/281847[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm