Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Americans threatened the Kurds to lift protection if they voted in favor of getting them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Americans threatened the Kurds to lift protection if they voted in favor of getting them  Empty Newspaper: Americans threatened the Kurds to lift protection if they voted in favor of getting them

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Mar 2019, 2:41 am

Newspaper: Americans threatened the Kurds to lift protection if they voted in favor of getting them out

10:05 - 02/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The US consulate in Erbil threatened the Kurds to lift their protection and leave their bases in the Kurdistan region if Kurdish forces voted in favor of the law to remove foreign forces, the Lebanese newspaper Al Akhbar reported Saturday.
    "In an effort to break local consensus on the expected law, the US consulate in Erbil threatened Kurdish forces that" if we vote on the law, we will lift our protection from the territory, we will leave you vulnerable to terrorist attacks, and we will give up, "the newspaper said in a report. About our bases in Kurdistan also), which led to a chill in the position of those forces. "
    The newspaper added that "a large spectrum of political forces hope to succeed, early next week, to pass a law calling for the removal of foreign military forces from the country, or to limit the organization of its presence under a legal framework," asserting that "the forces of the Shiite house of different directions , As well as the "year of construction," gathered to pass the law proposed by the allies of «Saron» and «conquest», while still hesitating against the year of reform and the forces of the Kurdish House.
    "The law, under this consensus to pass, would at least limit the American presence by land and air ... and will prevent the United States from using Iraqi airspace for military purposes," noting that "the referral of the law on implementation is the" real challenge, Because it will push the Americans to "lose" all their bases. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:22 am