Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The disclosure of a "semi-agreement" between others and the opening of the appointment of Fayadh as

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The disclosure of a "semi-agreement" between others and the opening of the appointment of Fayadh as  Empty The disclosure of a "semi-agreement" between others and the opening of the appointment of Fayadh as

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2019, 6:08 am

The disclosure of a "semi-agreement" between others and the opening of the appointment of Fayadh as deputy prime minister

13:27 - 07/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Karim Aliwi, on Thursday, the existence of a similar agreement between the others and the opening of the appointment of Faleh al-Fayadh as deputy prime minister for national security, noting that the two alliances subject to the new nomination of Fayadh with the consent of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    "The committee charged with completing the cabinet cabins has reached a semi-agreed proposal to deal with the issue of Faleh al-Fayadh and appoints him as deputy prime minister for national security, provided that the prime minister's approval is obtained," Aliawi said in a statement.
    He added that "in the event of agreement, the committee will nominate a number of personalities for the post of Minister of Interior and choose one of them by Adel Abdul Mahdi."
    Alawi said that "the committees charged with the procession and Fatah still continue daily meeting to end the files charged with," expected to "resolve the issue of completion of the cabinet cabins at the earliest." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:06 pm