Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy is foiling a major operation to smuggle millions of dollars into the Internet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy is foiling a major operation to smuggle millions of dollars into the Internet Empty Iraq 's economy is foiling a major operation to smuggle millions of dollars into the Internet

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2019, 1:59 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy is foiling a major operation to smuggle millions of dollars into the Internet[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Integrity Commission revealed on Thursday that it was able to thwart a major operation to smuggle Internet capacity in Kirkuk, indicating the seizure of the company's official involved in the smuggling and confiscation of equipment belonging to the company.

The Department of Investigation in the Authority, said in a statement to the News Agency that in cooperation with the Ministry of Communications and the Information and Communications Commission, the staff of the Office of Investigation in the province seized the official of a company involved in the smuggling of Internet capacities in amounts of millions of dollars, and thwarting the smuggling operations that the company was involved in, The equipment and equipment belonging to the company that was used in the smuggling operation.

The operation was carried out in the area of ​​Jaiman, which is the main feeder of all towers and networks in the province. The smuggled company used the unauthorized "micro" technology, causing millions of dollars in public money and the negative reflection of these operations on the security side.

The agency revealed on Wednesday that it foiled two attempts to smuggle Internet capacity in Nineveh, pointing to the seizure of towers through which smuggling operations.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:43 am