Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarfi: The political process in front of a big problem because of the conditions of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarfi: The political process in front of a big problem because of the conditions of Basra Empty Zarfi: The political process in front of a big problem because of the conditions of Basra

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:24 am

Zarfi: The political process in front of a big problem because of the conditions of Basra

22:44 - 07/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Between the MP for the construction coalition Adnan al-Zarfi, Thursday, that the political process in front of a major problem because of the conditions of Basra, stressing that the treatment of the problems of the provinces not through the Office of the Prime Minister, but through the local administration.
    "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi should meet with provincial councils to motivate and guide them, and address the problems of the provinces not through the Prime Minister's Office, but through the local administration," Zarfi said in a televised statement.
    He added that "not addressing the problem of Basra in the near future will become a big problem on the political process."
    "The owner of the executive position can penetrate any system under the term deep state, and those who can not penetrate this country does not deserve his executive position."
    "We pledge to remove any corrupt official who obstructs the state's work, but the government must be bold in fighting corrupt people from the deep state. We have asked the government to provide us with any name that you think is hindering the state's work."
    He pointed out that "the current political process lost its strength and momentum and reached the final stages, and all the political forces supportive of the government, but there is no adoption, and therefore there will be no political force will bear the failure of this government." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:21 am