Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: That is why Saleh and Abdul Mahdi will attend today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Deputy: That is why Saleh and Abdul Mahdi will attend today's session  Empty Deputy: That is why Saleh and Abdul Mahdi will attend today's session

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2019, 6:18 am

Deputy: That is why Saleh and Abdul Mahdi will attend today's session 

12:35 - 09/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of the victory coalition Nada Shaker, Saturday, that the presence of President Barham Saleh and the government Adel Abdul-Mahdi for the session of the House of Representatives today comes to develop the features of anti-corruption, indicating that the consultative session to draw plans and how to cooperate between the three authorities to address the most important files.
    "The anti-corruption file is one of the most important issues facing the political process," Shaker said in a statement.
    "The first session of the second legislative session is to discuss the unification of the efforts of the authorities to combat administrative and financial corruption and in the presence of the presidents of the republic and the ministers at the invitation of representatives of the people in order to develop anti-corruption features and draw plans for the next stage without cuts. Ending / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:40 pm