Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The health care system is completely overthrowing the Government of Finland

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The health care system is completely overthrowing the Government of Finland Empty The health care system is completely overthrowing the Government of Finland

Post by rocky Sun 10 Mar 2019, 3:02 am

The health care system is completely overthrowing the Government of Finland
The health care system is completely overthrowing the Government of Finland Irq_420319018_1552155778
The Finnish government has fully submitted its resignation on Saturday after failing to reform the health and social care system.
Prime Minister Yue Sibela said he was disappointed that the promised goals had not been met.
Finland's comprehensive care systems are under financial pressure in a country with aging populations. The government wants to provide financial resources for pensions, medical and social services for those who are old.
In 2018, the percentage of those aged 65 years in Finland , 21.4 percent of the total population, to be replaced in fourth place at this level after Germany, Portugal, Greece and Italy, according to the European Agency for Statistics (Eurostat) .anthy 1

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=115304

Current date/time is Tue 16 Aug 2022, 11:05 pm