Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

submit recommendations of the fact-finding committee to the presidency of the Iraqi parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

submit recommendations of the fact-finding committee to the presidency of the Iraqi parliament Empty submit recommendations of the fact-finding committee to the presidency of the Iraqi parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2019, 2:00 am

[size=32]
    submit recommendations of the fact-finding committee to the presidency of the Iraqi parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shivan News / Nineveh province MP Sherwan Dobrani said on Tuesday that the recommendations of the fact-finding committee were signed after the deletion and the creation of important paragraphs in the recommendations that have caused the delay of signing them.
    "After the signatures of the chairman and members of the committee on the final report of the committee, the report is ready to be presented during the session of the House of Representatives after being raised to the Presidency of Parliament for the purpose of inclusion in the agenda of the Council," said Dobrudani in a statement.
    "After months of work, investigation, follow-up and efforts to discover the facts, we have finished preparing a report that will rectify Nineveh, officials and the general public of Nineveh," he said. "The recommendations included holding accountable all officials whose corruption has been proven in Nineveh, Especially since the Commission is not directed against parties or persons, but only for the sake of truth. "
    "We assure our people in Nineveh that we have been and will remain with them in order to hold accountable all corrupt and incompetent to their duties in Nineveh, as well as cooperation and coordination with the judiciary through providing him with documents and evidence. We do not wait for all this reward or thanks. Towards our parents in Nineveh with all their components. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:06 am