Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including the law to remove the Americans .. Deputy confirms the readiness of 13 laws to vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including the law to remove the Americans .. Deputy confirms the readiness of 13 laws to vote Empty Including the law to remove the Americans .. Deputy confirms the readiness of 13 laws to vote

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 6:09 am

Including the law to remove the Americans .. Deputy confirms the readiness of 13 laws to vote

12:02 - 14/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the alliance of conquest Haneen al-Qaddu, on Thursday, the readiness of 13 laws to vote in the House of Representatives during the coming period, pointing out that the law of the removal of foreign forces leads the laws.
    Al-Qaddo said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the draft law to remove foreign forces from the important laws that will be discussed and voted during the current legislative term," noting that "the law was chosen from among the nearly 40 laws for its importance."
    He added that "the security committee will meet with the security leaders and the commander-in-chief to show the extent of their need for foreign forces with the identification of nationality and the number of crews and whereabouts." He confirmed "the readiness of 13 laws, some new and others postponed from the previous session to vote on." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:13 pm