Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia renews its refusal to "internationalize" the investigation into the killing of Khashogg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia renews its refusal to "internationalize" the investigation into the killing of Khashogg Empty Saudi Arabia renews its refusal to "internationalize" the investigation into the killing of Khashogg

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Mar 2019, 2:07 am

Saudi Arabia renews its refusal to "internationalize" the investigation into the killing of Khashoggi

09:44 - 15/03/2019

Saudi Arabia renews its refusal to "internationalize" the investigation into the killing of Khashogg %D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%82%D8%AC%D9%8A-696x520
    Information / follow up ..
    Saudi human rights chief Bandar al-Aiban rejected calls for an independent international investigation into the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, insisting that all perpetrators face justice in the kingdom.
    Speaking at a session of the UN Human Rights Council on the review of Saudi Arabia's human rights record, Al-Aiban said his country had taken all necessary measures to resolve this heinous crime, stressing that any call to "internationalize" the investigation was "interference" Of the Kingdom and its judicial system.
    He added that Saudi Arabia is a sovereign state and such demands are "a clear questioning of the integrity of its judiciary and the independence and integrity of its procedures." Riyadh rejected recommendations to allow international experts to participate in investigations and oversee the process.
    Al-Aiban confirmed that the defendants in what he called the "unfortunate event" had attended three procedural sessions so far with their lawyers, but did not disclose names or details.
    He stressed that the defendants have the right to a fair trial and are "treated in a dignified manner and not subjected to physical or mental harm."
    "The Kingdom affirms that its judiciary exercises its legitimate authority and a system consistent with the internationally recognized principles of the independence of the judiciary, where all the elements and standards of justice, transparency and integrity are available."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:22 pm